If you have been seeking natural treatments for different cuts, bites, and stings, there is an abundance of tips and recommendations out there that can help you make your all-natural medicine cabinet. Here is a quick list of standard healing articles you might consider including in your medicine cabinet.
Medicinal herbs are a great place to start with your natural medicine cabinet.
- Echinacea – Echinacea can help you manage colds and other symptoms quicker.
- Basil – This herb will alleviate stomach aches and stress.
- Parsley – Parsley is loaded with antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. It can also reduce gas and is a diuretic.
- Marigold – This herb can treat different types of fungal infections. It is known to boost the immune system and help control candida.
Vitamins, Minerals, and Probiotics
- Vitamin C and Echinacea – They aid with immune system function.
- Zinc – It helps with proper immune system function.
- Magnesium with calcium – This is great for preventing muscle cramps.
- Vitamin B – This is excellent for maintaining stamina and keeping energy level high throughout the day.
- Probiotics – These are very essential for sustaining a healthy level of gut flora. Acidophilus, for example, aids in digestion and immunity.
- Cod Liver Oil – This oil is a great source of vitamin D.
- Colloidal Silver – This is a flavorless antibacterial and antiviral liquid
You can get most of the essential nutrients from this list from GoFit Barley Capsules with Probiotics from Orgaanics. So if you want to have something that is already packed with vitamins, minerals, and probiotics you need, make sure to always have this on hand.
- Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus is excellent in mixtures aimed at relieving respiratory irritation. Grab a bottle of Eucalyptus Oil from Orgaanics and start harvesting the benefits of this incredible oil.
- Peppermint – It can help with tension headaches and helps calm indigestion.
- Lavender – This great for burns and is has powerful anti-bacterial elements. It is also known to aid in fighting anxiety.
- Chamomile – Chamomile has a relaxing effect, used often in aromatherapy, and has been known to help with menstrual problems.
- Rosemary – Rosemary aids in alertness, treats some issues with the nervous system, boosts memory function, and treats varicose veins. Make sure to get your supply of Rosemary Oil from Orgaanics to ensure you are keeping it all-natural.
This fantastic powder can prevent hangovers, control gas in the digestive tract, filter water, and draw poisons and toxins from the skin. You can also use it to whiten the teeth.
- Cheesecloth or mesh strainers – They can help extract the properties from herbs or used in a poultice.
- Droppers – It is used for better control in the quantity of use and adding drops of essential oils to mixtures.
- Jars – Jars are used for keeping unused mixtures.
- Linen bags – Linens bags are great for making your soothing teas and for applying solutions to areas of the body.
- Cloth Bandages – These are used for wrapping wounds after applying healing solutions.