The top complaint of those attempting to balance work and personal life in this fast-paced, stressful world in which we live is not having enough energy to do it all. Energy does not come in the form of a magic pill that you can take and immediately escape your feeling of fatigue.
The primary way you can get that energy and maintain it is by eating the right foods several times per day. Here are the top ten foods that can immediately boost your energy and good for your body.
- Bananas – Adding more fruits to your diet can provide lasting benefits. One of the most essential fruits you can add to boost energy is bananas—a powerhouse of potassium and electrolytes that help stimulate the nerves and muscles.
- Almonds – These little nuts are full of monounsaturated fats that can help your mental clarity and provide Omega-3 oils essential to combat fatigue and low energy levels.
- Oats – Eating oatmeal for breakfast can set you up to have energy throughout the day. Oats provide B vitamins that can turn carbohydrates into energy and give you the fiber you need for nutritional value.
- Lentils (Beans) – A fiber source, beans also provide B-vitamins, calcium, carbohydrates, and protein. They can also help lower your blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Chocolate – This incredible source of quick energy has been used for eons to provide antioxidants, especially the dark ones. It can improve red blood cells and increase your energy levels with the compounds known as tyramine and phenylethylamine. However, remember to eat dark chocolate in moderation.
- Whole Grains – Whole grain products contain complex carbohydrates, which can increase your energy levels. If you combine the wholegrain food (e.g., bread) with a high-protein food such as peanut butter, you will sustain the energy boost for a more extended period.
- Fruit Juice – Make sure the juice is 100% pure. Otherwise, you will get sugars and other elements that you do not need, bringing you down from the temporary high you get from the sugar.
- Coffee or Tea – If you drink coffee or tea without the sugar and cream, you will get the perk you need to stay awake and keep going. Just do not drink too much.
- Water – Without the benefit of water, you will not absorb the nutrients you receive from healthy foods. Lack of water intake could cause fatigue because of dehydration.
- Salmon – This type of fish can decrease your heart disease risk by providing you with the Omega-3 fatty acids that you need to be alert and maintain a constant energy level.
Rather than eating three large meals a day, eating energy-rich foods several times a day lets you pace your energy boosts to accomplish everything you need to do and get a good rest at night. This strategy can also reduce stress or at least help you cope with it.
A quick, easy, and convenient way to boost your energy any time of the day is by drinking Santé Boost Coffee from Orgaanics. So have a cup of Santé Boost Coffee and tackle the day ahead like a boss.