Energy supplements are the newest trend for those of us who aren’t getting all the energy-boosting nutrients that we need in our diets. We also live in a stressful world that can zap our energy and leave us mired in things to do and not enough energy to do them.
Although there aren’t a lot of published, scientific studies to show that energy supplements can make a difference, there are some natural and synthetic products that lead the rest in popularity:
- Vitamin B-12 – Many people get Vitamin B-12 shots from their health care providers to give them a boost of energy. A blood test can determine if you need to take Vitamin B-12 supplements.
- Ginseng – A natural herb that may be able to reduce lethargy and fatigue. Taken in the proper doses, it may help boost your energy level but could be harmful if you don’t know how much to take.
- Co-Q-10 – This enzyme is viral right now. It has been scientifically proven to safely improve energy levels in those people with heart disease or who are plagued with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) – A hormone that is taken to boost energy, but it has some risks to your health, so be sure you check with your health care professional before beginning a DHEA regimen.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Many claims that ginkgo biloba immediately boosts energy levels. However, it may also make your blood thinner, so don’t use this supplement if you have a blood problem or are taking any blood-thinning medications.
- Bee Pollen – This natural food source has been labeled a superfood by many. It contains vitamins, minerals, proteins, fiber, carbohydrates, enzymes and amino acids as well as antibiotics that can help your immune system.
- Amino Acids – These substances are necessary for us to digest proteins properly. One of the amino acid substances is Creatine, which can help build muscle and stave off fatigue. It’s often used for those who have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Even some natural energy supplements can be detrimental to your health. So use according to the direction and also take into consideration any conditions you may have or medications that you may take.
Many vitamin supplements could help you get the energy you need for your busy daily lifestyle. Still, you should carefully research these substances and consult a physician before taking them regularly.
Also, keep in mind that you should also practice a healthy lifestyle and eat a diet rich in nutrients and vitamins to make the most of the energy that you naturally produce. Those with chronic energy issues may greatly benefit from the use of supplements.
And if you really want that energy boost that will help you achieve all your daily tasks, take Fern-Activ 60s. It is packed with B-Vitamins needed for the energy surge ideal for peak performance, non-acidic vitamin C for improved immunity, Zinc for added energy, vitamin D for stronger muscles, and Calcium for healthy bones! Order Fern-Activ 60s from Orgaanics today!